2. To enter, eligible individuals must;
- a. Follow ‘ardinosalon’ on Instagram channel at https://instagram.com/ardinosalon/ For the avoidance of doubt, the entrant must be following ardinosalon on Instagram at the time of judging
- b. Post a photo of yourself with your latest hairdo done by one of Ardino’s stylists on the entrants own Instagram account
- c. Tag the photo with the hashtags #ardinohairdo and #ardinosalon. All three of these tasks will constitute one entry (an ‘Entry’).
3. The weekly Winner of the Competition will win a free blowdry or hairdo with one of our top stylists valued at AU$70 . On the top of that, at the end of the season 31/09/2015 one will be treated as a
star in Sydney’s best salon. This lucky WINNER will receive an HAIR CUT and BLOWRDY by one of our Creative Stylists, a Trend MAKE UP application by our Expert Beauty Therapists and a GIFT BAG filled with our most loved LA BIOSTHETIQUE products, valued at AU$500.
WHO CAN ENTER
4. Entry is only open to residents of Australia who are eighteen years (18) or older with a valid Instagram account. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
6. Multiple entries are accepted as long as the entrant has met all the entry criteria on each submission
7. The Entrant acknowledges and agrees that his or her Entry will not be obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encouraging of conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or violate any law.
8. The Entrant confirms and warrants that they have full power and authority to enter into this agreement and hereby indemnifies the Promoter from and against any and all costs and damages incurred as a result of any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
HOW TO WIN
9. The Competition commences at 9am AEST on Wednesday 8th April 2015 and closes at 12pm AEST on Wednesday 30th September 2015 (the “Competition Period”). Final Entries must be uploaded and tagged before 12pm on Wednesday 30th September 2015 .
10. At the conclusion of the Competition Period, one (1) The one lucky person with the most likes will be selected as a Major Prize winner of the Competition at the end of this season. In addition, every week (2) a winner will be randomly selected among those who posted a pic.
11. The Winner shall be determined at Ardino Salon, 40 a Oxford street, Paddington NSW Austrlia 2021 and announced on 1st of October 2015. The panel’s decision is final and binding upon all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into. Entrants who are not winners will not receive any notification at all. The Winner shall be notified via an Instagram post on their winning entry, followed by a confirmation email.
12. The Winner will receive the Prize as set out at clause 3 above.
13. The total retail value of the Prize is approximately AUD$500 (three thousand Australian dollars).
14. The Prize must be taken as stated and is not transferable to another person (unless agreed to by the Promoter) or exchangeable for other goods and services and cannot be redeemed for cash
15. If a Winner is not contactable or the Prize is not claimed by the Winner prior to 3rd December 2015 the Prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner. The Promoter reserves the right to reselect an alternative Winner as necessary to distribute the Prize/s subject to any directions given by the relevant authority.
16. If the Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a gift to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
RELEASE FOR PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES
17. The Winner agrees to participate in any promotional activities associated with the Prize such as public appearances, photo opportunities or media interviews as might be required by the Promoter. The Winner agrees to the Promoter using the Winner’s likeness and image for any purpose related to the Prize and Competition.
18. As a condition of accepting the prize, the Winner (and his/her companion) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
19. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
20. Any cost associated with accessing Instagram and mobile applications is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
21. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a entrant; or (f) use of a Prize.
22. The Promoter and its associated agencies shall not be liable in any way if the performance of obligations hereunder is delayed or becomes impossible by reason of any Act of God, war, fire, earthquake, strike, sickness, accident, civil commotion or any other cause.
23. The Promoter does not collect any personal information in this competition. If your entry is selected as a winning entry, you will be contacted by Splendour in the Grass on Instagram and asked to contact us for the purposes of distributing your prize to you.
24. The Promoter is Ardino Salon, having its registered office at 40 a Oxford street, Paddington, NSW, 2021, phone (02) 9331 3220.
25. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the law of New South Wales, Australia.