The 5 must have products for keeping bleached hair healthy
Right girls.... if you want to be blonde with bleached hair.... you really have to be high maintenance!
Here are my top 5 products for keeping bleached hair healthy:
1. Pureology - Strength Cure Shampoo & Conditioner is by far my all time favourite for anyone with bleached or highlighted hair. This for me is my number 1 product that I recommend as an essential.
2. Bhave - Super Nova - Perfect for working through wet hair after a shower as a leave in treatment.
3. La Biosthetique Anti Frizz - Is hands down my favourite and the best serum on the market. I get given new product ranges constantly to try. The first thing I try is their serums. When I test I put 2 pumps straight on my hands and apply straight to my hair dry.
4. La Biosthetique - Crystal .07 is a violet based conditioning treatment....amazing for keeping the yellow toned down in between visits. I love this because its not blue based. Blue can be quite over powering and take over bleached hair.
5. La Biosthetique - PCC Treatment - is the way to prevent "snappidge!" This is an in salon treatment that can now be purchased for use at home twice a week.....for the truly dedicated.